If you’re in search of an authentic binary options broker you’ve probably heard of the Pocket Option. Since trading binary options is dangerous, it’s essential to select a broker that will ensure your protection and protect you against risk as much as you can. So, Is Pocket Options a Scam?
Based on our investigation, Pocket Option seems to be a fairly reliable Binary options brokerage. It provides excellent payouts, no withdrawal and deposit requirements and solid security features. However, is it the right choice best for you? Let’s discuss the reliability of the Pocket Option deeply. And also about pocket options promo code
How to Identify Binary Brokers Scam: Expert’s Guide
There are several actions you can follow to protect yourself from binary options frauds. TU experts suggest reviewing a broker through four steps.
- Check whether the broker is licensed. Check with the broker to see if they’re licensed by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). You can also look up their registration details through the website. A registration confirms that the company has been through background screening and has met the requirements of trading.
Second step Review the client’s reviews regarding the broker. Reviews of brokers can provide you an understanding of what you can look for from them, and how much you can be confident in the platform.
Step 3. 3. Visit the website of the broker to be sure that they’re operating a completely and transparent platform for trading. Find out if the broker is completely transparent regarding information about trading terms and conditions as well as the risks.
- Step 4: Read our in-depth review and ratings at the TU portal. Review our comprehensive reviews of different brokers to find out which is best for you.
Step 1: Is Pocket Options Legit?
Pocket Option is one of the most trusted trading platforms for binary options within the field. The main company behind Pocket Option is Gembell Limited located within the Marshall Islands, an independent island located between Hawaii as well as the Philippines.
Gembell Limited, and by extension, Pocket Option, are licensed through the International Financial Market Relations Regulation Center (IFMRRC). Its IFMRRC registered number is TSRF 395 RU Vv0158.
However, it’s crucial to remember that IFMRRC isn’t a regulated authority So, take this into consideration when you’re considering Pocket Option as your trading broker.
While the IFFMRRC is a governing organization that does not provide the protection of tier one traders, you may find peace of mind knowing the Pocket Option is in compliance with the anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines to guard against fraudulent activities that involve the information of a customer.
According to the KYC policy and AML guidelines, Pocket Option is required to verify users’ identities and track financial transactions. This includes confirming a user’s identity and home address and also confirming that the email address they use is valid.
Here’s how signing up for Pocket Option is like step-by-step:
- When you sign up after registering, you’ll receive an confirmation email, which includes a hyperlink. When you click on the link you’ll be able verify your email address.
- The next step is to input your personal details which includes your full names and addresses. You’ll then need to upload a picture or scan of your passport ID card from the local area or driver’s license.
- After you’ve uploaded your identity verification documents. You’ll have to upload proof you reside at the address you currently reside in. This could be any type of paper document that bears the name of your address and in. A valid proof of identity utility bill, a bank statement and address certificates.
The KYC procedure helps protect you from criminals or hackers who want to open a fake account on your behalf. Alongside the verification process The Pocket Option platform transmits and saves any files uploaded in encrypted format. Only those who have been specially trained have access to this data.
Security features don’t end with the creation of your account. When you create an account with Pocket Option account, you’ll have access to specific features, such as Two-factor authentication (2FA) that protects your account from logins that are not authorized.