You must be an expert trader with a solid understanding of the risks before choosing to open an account with a broker offering high leverage. There is a reason that the majority of forex brokers include clear disclaimers, after all. You should take into account a broker’s liquidity and customer service standards in addition to just which one is providing the greatest leverage. In addition to everything else, a high leverage broker must still provide a high-quality service. The best high leverage forex brokers in the UK combine high leverage rates with first-rate customer service and FCA regulation. In the end, choosing the best brokers for trading internationally comes down to whose products are available in most marketplaces, but we also evaluate the best platforms for trading internationally based on their features and quality.
What is Leverage in Forex Trading?
Leverage in trading currencies is simply the amount of money that a trader needs to borrow from their broker to invest more than they would like to use themselves. By using only a small portion of their funds and borrowing the majority from the exchange, traders can effectively protect their capital in this way. This privilege comes with a price, as the broker will start charging traders interest on the money they have borrowed. This is referred to as a swap or, occasionally, the overnight fee.
High Leverage Forex Brokers
Traders Union have listed best high leverage forex brokers for you:
- In accordance with IFSC guidelines, the maximum leverage on major forex pairs with FBS is 1:3000.
- The maximum leverage offered by FBS for European clients is 1:30, but it is 1:500 for expert clients.
- The FBS micro account requires a $5 minimum deposit in order to receive the 1:3000 leverage.
- MT4 offers high leverage with FBS.
- FBS provides the option to open forex positions with as little as 0.01 lot.
- Nano lots are offered, but the leverage is lowered to 1:1,000.
- Using the highest possible leverage, FBS allows you to open forex positions for as little as $0.33
- HotForex offers maximum leverage of 1:1000 in accordance with FSA (Seychelles) regulations.
- HotForex’s maximum leverage for South African customers is 1:500.
- The highest leverage will be 1:30 for customers under DFSA (Dubai), FCA (UK), and CySEC (Europe).
- High leverage is available on Metatrader 4 through HF Markets, and the minimum deposit needed to connect the greatest leverage is $5.
- HF worldwide accepts open positions, even for micro lots (0.01 standard lots).
- With the help of HF’s FSA leverage, you can start trading forex with just $1.
- FXTM gives FSC traders access to high leverage up to 1:2000, compared to 1:30 in the EU and the UK.
- The leverage for professional FXTM clients is 1:300, though it may be lower based on the position’s volume, which can bring down the leverage to 1:25.
- FXTM uses MetaTrader 4 and provides high leverage.
- European traders should register with the RoboForex branch regulated by CySEC, where the maximum leverage is 1:30 and the maximum leverage RoboForex offers is 1:2000.
- Trading with a high degree of leverage may entitle the trader, depending on the volume traded, to RoboForex rebates.
- RoboForex requires a $100 minimum deposit to access a high leverage account.
- RoboForex requires $0:50 as the minimum deposit to open a position.
- Alpari provides forex traders with a maximum leverage of 1:1000 under FSC.
- Alpari keeps its minimum deposit low at $5.
- Alpari provides high leverage for MT4 and MT5 trading.
- With Alpari, a forex position can be opened with just $1 of capital.
- Alpari’s minimum trade size is 0.01
Best Overseas Broker
After a lot of research, Traders Union found these best overseas broker:
- Interactive Brokers – The top international online brokers in the US in 2022, with low trading costs, a large selection of goods, and lots of useful research tools.
- Charles Schwab – Free stock and ETF trading, excellent analysis, and top-notch customer support.
- TD Ameritrade – Low trading costs, a fantastic desktop trading environment, and excellent customer service.
- eToro – Free stock and ETF trading, quick account opening, and social trading are all available.
- Merrill Edge – Low transaction costs, simple and quick banking services, and a trong parent corporation.